LocoBuffer USB is our recommended solution for connecting a Digitrax command station to your personal computer (PC) regardless of operating system.
LocoBuffer-USB Rev-n Features:
- USB to LocoNet® Interface with type B USB connector
- 2,500 Volt Digital isolator between USB and LocoNet - Keep your System up and running through ground loops, spikes, and surges. Rogue currents and ground loops can wreak havoc with your data, and even damage your PC or command devices.
- Buffered inputs and outputs allow use with all operating systems with USB support
- Even smaller package size. Now just 1-1/2” x 2-1/4” x ¾”
- Ready to run unit includes cables and river CD. Nothing extra to purchase.
- 57,600 baud interface speed – No jmpers, or switches to set.
- Compatible with existing RR software (JMRI, RR&Co, and Winlok)
- Installs as a serial VCP (Virtual Com Port) in latest software versions
- Hardware handshaking using RTS/CTS. Includes DTR/DSR turn back as required by MS Windows.
- USB Boot Loader for firmware upgrade
- Powered directly from USB port and LocoNet connections
- Includes USB A-B and LocoNet cables.
LocoNet is a registered trademark of Digitrax, Inc.